Sunday, November 25, 2007
"Happy Turkey Day!"
This year we spent Thanksgiving down at Dad and Bonnie's house. Though they live less than an hour away, we opted to spend the whole weekend down there. It was great for us to get away for a while for a mini vacation. The only problem is that now Ali is asking when she can do it again without us. "Just me and Grandma and Grandpa."
Ali had a lot of fun cooking with Grandma. Grandma lets her do so many more things than Mom does. Here she is making the pumpkin pie. Grandma let her pour in the condensed milk all by herself.
Here is Ali helping make the homemade noodles for the turkey noodle soup. I think she ate more noodles raw than she did cooked.
On Saturday we got to go with Grandma and Grandpa to pick out their tree and then help decorate it.
Ali's favorite part was being allowed to use the stepladder. She thought it was funny that she was bigger than me (Mom).
This is a close up I took to put in her yearly Christmas ornament. I just thought I'd share it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment