Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Halloween

I was chastised a few weeks ago by a friend at church for not updating our blog often enough. Of course she is right so I am trying to make amends by posting some semi-recent pictures. Ali was a knight for Halloween this year. This is Ali with Sami (the little girl I babysit) at the ward trunk or treat party. Here she is at the Halloween party at school. She is on the pumkin walk. There was no limit as to how many times you could win so she spent the majority of her time doing this. And again... ...and again. She did pause for snacks though. Here is Ali's whole class. Teacher Vicki was grapes and Ali thought that was the funniest thing ever! She still giggles about it when she remembers. On Halloween we went to some friend's house for dinner and trick or treating. This is Ali's friend Eli. They were both thrilled when they found out that they were both going to be knights. Eli was certain Ali was going to be something girly. (By the way, this was a complete coincidence.)

No comments: