Proof that my baby is too small to be going to school.
But doesn't she look cute!
We got there a little early so I had her give me her best kindergartner pose.
I was a little disappointed when I realized we weren't able to walk her to the classroom. She's in pm kindergarten and I guess they didn't really want all of the parents wandering the school. They had the kids wait in the office.
Ali was mostly excited but a little nervousness crept in. As I was watching her sit with the other kids and wait, I could see her expressions changing. If they had waited another few minutes, I think there may have been some tears.
But, she was brave and shed no tears. I'm happy to report that I was brave too. Here they go- off to class.
After school we went out for our traditional ice cream cone so she could tell us all about school.
No comments:
Post a Comment