Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday the 13th

"I'm not superstitious, but... I'm... I am a little-stitious." - Michael Scott, The Office

Actually, our Friday the 13th (in June) turned out pretty wonderful. It was Ali's big day. It started off with Preschool Graduation. Here is Ali signing Teacher Vicki's memory book. Here's Ali getting ready for the big moment with Morgan and Gabi.

Being Silly- what Ali does best. The Procession. (I have to admit that I got pretty choked up- what happened to my baby???) Class of 2008 Ali and Teacher Vicki After a celebratory ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins, we headed home to get ready for our second big event- Mini Olympics. I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the pictures- the lighting was really bad in the gym and the camera kept focusing on the people's heads in front of us instead of Ali. Here's Ali marching out with her class. Here's the beginning of the floor routine... and the end. All the participants got trophies. Ali was so proud! She just kept talking about her "First Trophy Ever!!". Here's Ali with her coach Jane. Ali just loves her- she has just the right temperament for Ali. Finally a few random pics after the show:

No comments: