Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ali's big news

Well, if you couldn't already tell by the survey, Ali is going to be a big sister in August. We're not really sure how this happened. (Well, I guess that's not TOTALLY true- he hem...)Anyway, we went into the DR. in November to have our first appointment to start in-vitro. They told us to call them when my next cycle started and we would get started right away on the meds and shots and stuff. So, we waited. And waited and waited. I was actually starting to be really annoyed because I just wanted to get going now that we'd finally made the decision. But, as it turns out the whole sticking long needles into my own stomach wasn't necessary after all. Thank heavens! One morning while I was getting Ali's hair done for church she said," Momma, you have a bump on your tummy. Do you think there is a baby in their like Kaitlyn's mom?" I side stepped that question because we wanted to have our first Dr. appointment before we said anything to her about it- just in case. Nothing gets past that girl! Anyway, our appointment was the next day so we told her that night. The first thing she said was "I was right!". Ali is really excited for the new baby to come. I'm not sure how long after it actually comes that the excitement will continue. She is always asking if the baby is still in there and loves to give my tummy pokes and kisses for the baby. I've been pretty sick so far. Not as sick as I was with Ali (thankfully) but it still prevented me from doing Christmas cards this year. Hopefully you'll all understand.

2 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

Congrats Sara! I am so happy for you! What a fun blog! Thanks for letting me take a peek! Hailey Vial

Hailey Vial said...

I'm so excited for you, and I'm going to change my vote from Edward, I was thinking Eclipse at first, but now I see the "Hailey" name, and I have to go for that. Gotta represent.
I like your blog. Thanks again for dinner! You rock.